THE ULTIMATE SUMMER DRESS


















SHOTS BY SOPHIE TRAYNOR

Oh I cannot tell you how excited I am to share this post with you all. These shots are quite frankly the most gorgeous photographs ever to grace pagesbymegan and I truly hope you love them as much as I do.  I've been working with a wonderfully talented photographer lately, Sophie Traynor, and she just blows me away with her talent and how effortlessly she can bring my vision to life... You go gurrrrl!

Photography and girl love aside, might I just point out, that another accompanying factor to this being my absolute all time favourite blog post is the dress. I've discussed before how finding the dress makes me feel, and this beautiful floral number with it's softly draped silhouette, it's cut out waist and low v-neckline, is the epitome of my ultimate summer day dress.
I've worn this several times already since it stepped into my life last week and I can tell you, I feel pretty darn good in it indeed.

With it's ever so slight nod to my beloved era, the seventies; the dress is also totes millennial with it's cut out detailing and metallic embroidery, especially when teamed with this seasons must have starr-clad sneakers, both of which can be found at Topshop.
I must say, and with absolutely no surprise here; that Topshop are killing it once again this season, so much so that from now until my birthday (which is actually only four weeks away) I may have to bar myself from stepping foot into it's oh-so-tempting lair. Alas, this ain't all bad as this dress is the ultimate in versatility; rock it casually with sneakers, dress it up with heels a bold lip and metallic clutch bag, or team it with wellies and a biker for a foolproof festival look, cheeky ey!?

x M

<
>
*Post in collaboration with Topshop & Reward Style but outfit choices and words my own*

Follow

Labels: