THE EVERYDAY SUMMER FAILSAFE











Jacket- c/o Forever21, Top- Boohoo, Skirt- Topshop, Bag- Stella McCartney c/o Farfetch, Choker- New Look, Sunglasses- Marc Jacobs (super old) Socks- ASOS, Sandals- c/o Kurt Geiger

Here in Manchester, I'm sorry to say it Southerners but we've been killing it in the weather department these past few weeks. While you guys have been crying over Twitter about the windy and rainy south, us Northerners have been basking in the sunshine... Albeit still with the wind but hey, we can't have everything.

As soon as the sun comes shining through my living room windows, I instantly think "LEGS OUT", in true British style of course. So this look has been something I've been gravitating towards for the past few weeks, mixing up my socks and sandal combos and of course my tops, but lets be honest, you really can't go wrong with the trusty A-line skirt can you!?

With a simple yet totally failsafe look such as this, and, in true Megan form, I just have to let my footwear do the talking. These Kurt Geiger sandals with khaki satin, snake print AND beaded embellishments are the ultimate in boy-meets-girl footwear, I absolutely love the combination of such a masculine shape worked with the tres feminine embellishments, topped off with, you guessed it fish net socks, because when I'm into something... I'M REALLY INTO SOMETHING!

x M

P.s There is also a brand new music festival packing guide over on my YouTube channel, a tried and tested failsafe list.

Follow

Labels: