NEW HOME ADDITIONS & HAUL VIDEO

La Redoute Vase 
H&M Caged Basket, IWOOT Mug 
IWOOT Hanging Frame, La Redoute Hanging Mirror
Box- George's From Childhood, Vase- Ikea, Flowers- Flourish, Molton Brown- Gingerlily Reed Diffuser, Molton Brown- Gingerlily Room & Linen Spray

Happy Sunday y'all! I truly hope you've all had a splendid weekend and that the sun shone for atleast five minutes wherever you spent it.
I've just got back to our flat after a lovely weekend away at George's parent's home in Helmsley which was simply idyllic, just what I needed that's for sure.
Stepping into a place that feels completely like home after just a few days away is one of those small things in life; a thing I try to never, ever take for granted after not feeling truly happy or at home for the past six years.

All that changed back in November when I moved back to Manchester so here are a few new additions to our home. But for more, make sure you check out my new Homeware Haul over on YouTube now.

Enjoy!


x M

Follow

Labels: , ,