LIFE IS A PONCHO BABY | ISLE OF WIGHT OUTFIT 1


Poncho, Skirt, Sunglasses, Boots- all c/o Zalando
If you follow me on social, you'll know that last weekend I was at the Isle of Wight festival; mainly because I spammed the heck out of it, but you know, as I always say; when I'm loving something, I'm REALLY loving something!
It was a bladdy marvellous weekend, but more of that coming very soon in the form of a photo and video diary.

First up, we have my outfit for the Saturday of the festival. I opted for the epitome of festival dressing with this badass crochet poncho; and let me tell you, never have I felt more retro and quite honestly, never have I loved a look more.
I received numerous compliments from fellow festival goers which is always a lovely surprise indeed and definitely helped to lift this look even higher up the "Fave Outfits Ever" ranks.

I decided to let the poncho do the talking by styling it with basic pieces such as a ribbed white t-shirt and A-line skirt, only to add some additional festival sass with heart shaped sunglasses and the ultimate western boots.

My entire look, from head-to-toe is available at Zalando, which shows just how awesome a site it is. Have a certain piece in mind? You name it, Zalando have it, even when your're as particular as me and practically dream up outfits in your sleep, their search engine is bad ass so even when ever so eloquently typing "festival poncho" it somehow comes up trumps.

x M

P.S Take a peek at this look in action along with two of my other festival looks in my all new YouTube video here.

Follow

Labels: ,