HIGH-FIVE WORKWEAR














Shirt- c/o Lost Ink, Choker- New Look, Trousers- Boohoo, Shoes- c/o Kurt Geiger, Bag- c/o Lulu Guinness, Sunglasses- Marc Jacobs (super old)

Happy Friday you hard working people you! We made it after a rather marvellous yet SRSLY lonnnnnnnng four day week.
On such an occasion I thought I'd do something a little bit different to my every-day and style up some work appropriate looks, 'cause although I'm lucky enough to work in my jim jams if I so wish, I know that not everybody has that "luxury" so perhaps a lil bit of work-wear-spo was long overdue.

Contrary to popular belief I don't feel that workwear really does need to be as dull as it sounds. Take this look for example, a modern, trend based take on your classic work shirt and trouser combo. Ruffles are EVERYWHERE this season, and when I say EVERYWHERE, I really do mean EVERYWHERE! From designer to high street you can bag yourself a must have ruffled piece that is totes workwear appropz, whilst on your lunch break. A touch such as this instantly ups your sass points as A. you're abso nailing a current trend and B. you're wearing ruffles so it's pretty damn hard not to feel sassy when you're mirroring our fave SeƱorita emoji.

Next up trousers, adding a subtle crop and flare to your workwear trousers instantly brings your workwear look up-to-date and in the most under the radar way that will have your boss completely clueless and your work huns high-fiving you under the desk. Go all out and throw in a bold take on the classic pointed flat and a novelty bag, 'cause hey, we all need a bit of Lulu Guinness in our life and you've upped the ante on both yours and your colleagues day.

Plus, if you are lucky enough to work in a totes relaxed office, in retail or like me, at home, this is the perfect smart-but-not-too-smart look for date nights, dinners with friends and a rather fancy drink or two.


You're welcome.

x M





Follow

Labels: