BRITISH SUMMER TIME













Swimsuit- New Look @ Zalando, Flares- Band of Gypsies @ Zalando, Waistcoat- New Look @ Zalando, similar here & here, Shoes- See By Chloe @ Zalandoc/
SHOTS BY SOPHIE TRAYNOR
Oh Britain, how you have let me down recently. We all know what I'm talking about there with the recent shock* results we received last week, but I'm talking more about the good old British Summer Time today.
The end of May, early June brought with it beautiful days filled with lots of sunshine that would last late into the evening, however, now the British Summer Time seems to have left us all together, bringing with it flash floods, intense wind and sadly no sunshine at all.

Fast forward to the beginning of the month when I took a trip to Formby Beach just outside of Manchester. The weather was glorious which meant it was the perfect day for swanning about the seafront in swimwear dressed up as daywear, the ultimate British Summer Time get up.

I'm really into swimsuits this season as they double up as the most perfectly fitted bodysuits, making them super easy to wear them as everyday-wear rather than just down by the pool. I'm enjoying teaming them with my favourite seventies style flares by Band Of Gypsies from Zalando and a longline knitted coverup, in jewel tones and chevron printing... Hello ultimate summer seventies get up.  Taking things to a whole new level with See By Chloe lace up flatforms and layered jewellery 'cause I am ALL about those metallics, even when down at the beach.

From my River Island Swimsuit, to my See By Chloe sandals, everything from this look is from Zalando, my one stop shop for every occasion; Now hurry the heck up sunshine and get yo' booty back to the UK.

x M

*It was a shock for me, but appreciate this may not be the case for you.

Post in collaboration with Zalando but outfit choice and words my own

Follow

Labels: