WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?


Messy Alexa Chung Hair with Ray Ban Round Metal Sunglasses
Socks and Sandals styling for summer

Summer Playsuit by Lost Ink at ASOS

Monochromatic sixties summer look with Lost Ink Dress at ASOS and Radley Handbag

safari meets sixties mini dress by Lost Ink at ASOS

Black Radley bag, the perfect seventies accessory

Everyday summer look with Lost Ink dress at ASOS and Ray Ban Round Metal Sunglasses

What to Wear to A Summer BBQ with white playsuit dress from Lost Ink at ASOS

Summer Styling with Lost Ink dress at ASOS and Next Buckle Sandals

Festival Accessories Ray Ban Round Metal Sunglasses

Relaxed weekend look, white sixties style dress by Lost Ink

Next Buckle Sandals styled with Fish Net Socks
Dress- c/o Lost Ink, Sunglasses- Rayban, Bag- c/o Radley, Shoes- c/o Next, Socks- ASOS
Happy Bank Holiday Monday you lovely bunch, I do hope I receive not a single hit on this page until at least midday and you're all enjoying one ALL MIGHTY lie in... I hear ya, if I see a single hit, I'll be coming for ya ;)

No seriously, I do hope you're taking notice in some respect to last bank holiday's post, where I asked you to chill the heck out and stop working, simply for one day... Go on, you know you want to.

Anyhoo, I hope you've all had a marvellous weekend, mine has been simply glorious spent with family and the worlds most awesome friends. It has highly consisted of alcohol and a heck load of food, but hey, I'm totally okay with that, 'cause it's Tuesday tomorrow and Tuesday is bleak enough on it's own, so what difference does a detox make? Huh?

So this is a look I sported this weekend for drinks in the pub with my pals. This little dress, that isn't actually a dress, is one of my favourite items to date this summer. It's actually a playsuit/skort-suit and I'm completely in love with the figure flattering silhouette, the safari style shirt design and of course the element of sixties satisfaction it has within it. Basically this little baby by Lost Ink has everything I look for in a summer piece and the fact it works wonders with my beloved sock and sandal element is an added bonus for sure.

Whilst we're on the matter of these shoes, I'd just like to say how FREAKING COMFORTABLE they are! Like seriously! The block heel is the perfect bit of lift that I need, but also provides ease when moving and serious comfort, again with that retro touch so I have a funny feeling that these babies will be gracing my feet a hell of a lot this season, grazie Next, you aced it!

x M

Follow

Labels: