WEDDING BELLE WITH SELFRIDGES


Selfridges TED BAKER Lyxa satin midi dress
Selfridges TED BAKER red Lyxa satin midi dress styled with cat eye glasses and choker
Full length wedding guest styling with Selfridges Ted Baker red midi dress and Carvella black heels
50’s style wedding guest outfit with Selfridges Ted Baker dress and Carvella shoes
Selfridges CARVELA Greg suedette heeled sandals
Selfridges TED BAKER Lyxa satin midi dress styled with statement sunglasses
50s style full dress from Selfridges TED BAKER Lyxa satin midi dress styled minimally with a 90s touch

Wedding guest full red satin dress from Selfridges by Ted Baker

Selfridges TED BAKER Lyxa satin midi dress styled with messy up do hair
Wedding guest styling with colour block dress by Ted Baker at Selfridges and Carvella Block Heels
Minimal make up wedding guest look styled with messy up do hair and red Selfridges Ted Baker satin dress
Playful wedding guest look with Selfridges Ted Baker dress and CARVELA Greg suedette heeled sandals
Selfridges TED BAKER Lyxa satin midi dress
Fun wedding guest look with 50s style Selfridges TED BAKER Lyxa satin midi dress
Stand out wedding guest look with Selfridges TED BAKER Lyxa satin midi dress
Dress- Ted Baker c/o Selfridges, Shoes- Carvella c/o Selfridges,

SHOTS BY SOPHIE TRAYNOR
Just look at me looking all fancy shmancy!
You know that moment you slip your arms into a dress, seamlessly fasten the zip and instantly feel like an absolute GODESS! Well yeah, that doesn't happen all too often for me, but when falling into this sensational fifties style Ted Baker dress, well, I felt just that.

Wedding season is upon us, with my Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook feeds slowly filling up with #WeddingSpam thick and fast, I must say I am loving it. As a self confessed old romantic, nothing has me overflowing with happiness and love quite like a good wedding, and with that, as the summer months slowly arise I've been thinking more and more about what I will be wearing to the impending summer nuptials.

For such occasions, Selfridges is usually my one-stop-shop for an entire look. From their INSANE variety of brands, deviating from high street to luxury, it's pretty impossible to leave empty-handed.
Avoiding the sartorial sin of wearing anything neutral to a wedding, opting for a colour pop such as this beautiful satin red shade is a rather safe bet indeed.
When it comes to accessorising, this dress was surprisingly easy to style up, avoiding the cliched wedding bling at all costs and opting for my failsafe black leather choker it works to give the 1950's inspired dress and sunglasses combination a rather modern and edgy update. Not one to conform to sky scraper heels, I kept it comfortable and embraced my 5ft4 frame with these Carvella Shoes in suede with contrasting heels, and thats about as bling as I'm willing to go this wedding season.

x M

*Post in collaboration with Selfridges, but lurrrrve of weddings, this dress and my 5ft4 frame my own*

Follow

Labels: