MANCHESTER GEMS VOL 2: FIG & SPARROW



So excitingly for me, the first volume of my Manchester Gems series went down an absolute treat with you guys, with it being my most read post for that week, which is really rather wonderful indeed.
So I'm back, sooner than planned with another little beauty from my beloved city. This time we have gift shop and coffee shop Fig & Sparrow.














Situated on the main street within Manchester's Northern Quarter, I was most definitely surprised to find Fig & Sparrow on Oldham Street when I returned to Manchester last November.
A little treasure trove full of the most wonderful homeware and gifting pieces it is beautifully curated with every last inch of the store a Pinterest dream.

Whether it's industrial-esque pieces in copper, reclaimed wood and wire that float your boat or if shabby-chic hanging photo frames, motivational postcards and printed dish cloths are more your vibe, there truly is something for everyone at Fig & Sparrow.

George and I find ourselves exploring the store at least once a week, to see the latest in gifts and nic-nacs and always find something new that we haven't seen before. Not only do we head down to revel in the stunning homeware pieces but for the coffee too. Tucked away at the back of the store is a sit-down coffee shop which is seriously cute, cosy and extremely snug. Flat white's during the winter and iced lattes (the best in Manchester) in the summer Fig & Sparrow is my go-to for a catch up with friends or a mid-morning pick me up with George. With an array of seasonal cakes and pastries and fresh bread to purchase, it's fast becoming a one-stop-shop for me, I mean coffee, homeware and carbs... It's a no brainer.

Find it:


Fig + Sparrow

20 Oldham Street

Manchester  

M1 1JN

x M




Follow

Labels: ,