Whole-hearted














Dress- House of Holland c/o LuisaViaRoma, Sunglasses- RayBan, Cuff (coming soon but here in gold) & Ring- c/o Bill Skinner,  Socks- Topshop, Shoes- Stella McCartney

I've mentioned before (in this post to be precise) just how hard it is for me to find a dress that I absolutely, whole-heartedly LOVE and can't wait to wear.
Being a little bit of a tomboy, I'm at my most comfortable wearing flared jeans, a baggy tee and a leather jacket so dress shopping isn't something I revel in, to say the least.

But those days, when you just so happen to stumble upon a dress that screams "YOU", well thats how you know you're onto a winner. Thats exactly how I found this House of Holland baby.

Spending a quiet afternoon casually perusing the awesomeness over on LuisaViaRoma, an online retailer that has a pretty hefty selection of designer goodies, I found THE DRESS.
House of Holland are probably my favourite brand in the world, I absolutely love how much fun they have with fashion, with each and every collection being so young, fresh and vibrant, it's a brand I regularly splurge into.
But this dress is next level awesome, with it's seriously flattering shape, gold hardware detailing and of course the stunning yet seriously quirky print, it's my dream dress.

Teaming my House of Holland via LuisaViaRoma dress with my much loved Stella McCartney platforms (also available at LuisaViaRoma) I think this look pretty much sums up my ultimate party look to a T and I can't wait to wear it at my cousins 30th birthday party this weekend.

x M

Follow

Labels: