The names Bass, GH Bass.








Leather Jacket- c/o Levi's, Sunglasses- c/o Ace & Tate, Body- Topshop, Trousers- Topshop, Socks- Topshop, Loafers- c/o GH Bass

You lot know all too well, that I'm a sucker for a statement shoe.
I often find myself planning my looks from the feet upwards, knowing exactly the shoe I want to rock that day and working up to create the perfect look that allows the feet to do the talking.

Today, was no exception when styling up my new G H Bass Weejun Penny Loafers in Navy & White; of course throwing in a net sock for good measure.

I've always loved nothing more than a masculine shoe, and these beauties are about as masculine as it gets. I truly love how awesome a loafer looks when teamed with skinny jeans and a simple T-shirt, which is the look I've mainly been rocking since these bad-boys arrived last week.
However, for more fancy occasions, teaming with a printed awkward length trouser and wrap body seemed all too good an opportunity to miss.
A truly versatile shoe, with tonnes of heritage and history that keeps me coming back for more and more.

Keen for your own pair of Weejun's? Then head over to my Instagram to find out how you can win a pair.

x M

Follow

Labels: