Pyjamas for Spring














Trainers- c/o Kurt Geiger, Hat- H&M, Bag- The White Pepper, Leather Jacket- c/o Levis, Polo Neck- Primark (similar here & here) Trousers- Vintage (similar here & here)

Now, when I say pyjamas I don't mean pyjamas, pyjamas, more like trousers that could be pyjamas if you really want them to be, but are more like trousers than pyjamas but at first glance they look like pyjamas rather than trousers pyjamas... geddit?

Thats exactly what these lil babies are all about.
I found them at a recent Vintage Kilo Sale in Manchester and it was love at first sight. Straight legged and striped, what more can a girl ask for. Oh, well if that girl is being super cheeky she may ask for an expandable waist, and a wide leg, just for that super duper comfortable look, I guess the girl in question (me) was being rather cheeky after all.

Here I've teamed my lil vintage find with a simple polo neck and leather jacket combo, an utter failsafe in my opinion, then adding some interest with a statement bag from The White Pepper, my beloved Greek fisherman hat and some bad ass navy flatforms from Kurt Geiger, pretty snazzy dontcha think, a little bit of cheek goes a long way after all.

You can also see these lil pyjamas in action over on my newly launched YouTube channel, along with more leather jacket related action... GO GO GO



x M

Follow

Labels: