Motherhood c/o Farfetch












Bag- Stella McCartney c/o Farfetch, Coat- c/o Next, Top- c/o Dorothy Perkins, Jeans- ASOS, Boots- c/o Office
Please welcome my newborn baby Stella, into the world.
It was a very special day when she was delivered, covered in tissue paper and wrapped in cardboard. Holding her for the first time and cradling my new born baby was one of those moments I will never forget...

Okay, so it's not a baby, well, not quite anyway, but I sure am treating my brand new Stella McCartney Falabella Tote Bag from Farfetch.com like a new born.
"Be careful with her", "Don't put her there", "Don't hold her like that" all the classic new mum thangs, you know the spec.
But I've honestly never felt a love, quite like this before, for an inanimate object anyway. Falling more and more in love with Stella McCartney each and every season, when I decided to add a newbie to my collection, I headed for Farfetch aka the mecca of ALL designer goodies.

I knew that Stella was the one for me, but my GAWD I was extremely distracted on my journey to motherhood by Philip, Alexander and Ken(zo); You see, Farfetch have the most incredible array of babies *ahem* I mean, bags; in fact they have the most incredible array of everything. Got a designer piece in mind, then I bet my newborn Stella that they have it. Not really, I'm not giving this baby up for nothing.

x M


Follow

Labels: