NEW YORK VLOG!



This, my friends is long overdue!
I've been sitting on it for a while, wondering what the heck I was going to do with it, whether I was going to start a YouTube channel and upload weekly videos, or whether I was going to create videos as and when I do something particularly interesting and exciting or visit a rather wonderful place.

Well, I chose the latter (for now) so here it is, a little travel vlog of our time in New York back in November.
I wrote a number of posts on our trip which you can check out here, here, here & here, but this little baby summarises our entire trip.

It's my first attempt at making a video and I'm pretty darn happy with the results, I love how it documents mine and George's first holiday together and is a nice memory for us to look back on. So with that, go ahead and watch, subscribe if you like, leave me some love and let me know your thoughts towards both the video, editing and of course what you think I should be doing with regards to my channel.

Lots of Love and Happy Valentines Day.

x M

Follow

Labels: ,