#IALWAYSWANTMORE WITH @SWATCHUK


Four Numbers Watch- c/o Swatch 
Four Numbers Watch- c/o Swatch 


Four Numbers Watch- c/o Swatch 


Four Numbers Watch- c/o Swatch 




Dra Cool Watch- c/o Swatch
Dra Cool Watch- c/o Swatch



As you lot already know, I recently took the leap and moved back to Manchester with my boyfriend George. It was something I'd been thinking an awful lot about for a very long time but when the dream flat came up, it all fell into place very easily and very, very quickly.

Living in London for two years, meant I met some truly wonderful people; ladies who I consider some of the best friends I've ever made, and that is one of the things I miss so dearly now I'm back in Manchester.

Girlie time is something we all need, and something I always want more of, now more than ever. So when Swatch asked me about the one thing #IALWAYSWANTMORE of when at London Fashion Week, my answer was a unanimous "FRIEND TIME!"

As Swatch are a partner of London Fashion Week, and are regularly working with creative partnerships, supporting art and young talent, it was super easy to accessorise each of my LFW looks with my wonderful Swatch watches. I was on a mission to spend as much quality time with my gal pals as possible, documenting my journey on Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat (mellaby) and now here on pagesbymegan.
Jumping from show to show, arm in arm with my faves Lizzy, Hayley, Carmen and Abbie it was the perfect excuse to catch up in our down time over coffee and lunch and then of course with a wine or two later on.

As wonderful and inspiring as London Fashion Week is, for me it's all about finding some quality time with my wonderful and supportive friends, all the while accessorising like a pro thanks to Swatch.

x M

*Post in collaboration with Swatch UK but accessorising and friend goals all mine*

Follow

Labels: ,