#DENIMSOS












Hat- Zara, Blazer- Alexander Wang (bought at Outlet, similar here & here), Polo Neck- c/o New Look, Jeans- c/o Marks & Spencer, Bag- Stella McCartney, Boots- Topshop

Jeans, oh glorious wonderful jeans, tricky subject ey!?
As women of many shapes and many sizes choosing, trying and eventually purchasing jeans is one of the most irritating and stressful things to buy, until you find that beloved design by that brand that you then buy into for good.

Well, fear not, I've teamed up with M&S and reached out to you lot over on Instagram asking for your #DenimSOS pet peeves, and you got back to me in mass (bravo to you) which has allowed us to create a guide for you denim lovers to easily find the perfect jeans, take a peek of it here.

Take these boyfriend jeans for example, as a girl with a rather small waist, reasonable thighs and short EVERYTHING, finding boyfriend jeans that fit and flatter is rather difficult. However, these little beauties are all kind of wonderful. With their mid-rise they fit perfectly above my hips, skimming past my thighs (aka my problem area) and, due to the slouchy nature of the boyfriend jean, they can be turned up to fit, dependant on the shoe I'm rocking on the day. What do you reckon?

I'm a huge advocate for denim of all washes, finishes and shapes so I truly hope this post and most importantly the M&S denim guide helps you find your perfect pair.

x M

*Post in collaboration with Marks & Spencer, but all words my own*

Follow

Labels: