Broadway









Coat- Shrimps, Blouse- c/o Boohoo, Scarf- (from an old trench coat), Trousers- Topshop (old similar here), Boots- Acne Studios (similar here & here)
I'm very sad to say that this is the third and final blog post featuring the wonderful photography of Heather Hazaan. It's been SO nice featuring another photographer on my blog, as it always is with the discovery of an awesome talent, so thank you ever so much Heather for being oh so wonderful and documenting my time in New York so incredibly.

So with that, I thought I'd share more of an evening look from my time in New York. The look I wore to attend the Check On pop up restaurant to be precise. It was a wonderful night and a very special occasion for George & Terry; one I am very honoured to be have been a part of... Super proud girlfriend indeed.

For such an occasion I donned my most favourite coat, and combined it with my favourite print in all the land... Star print. This silk-look oversized blouse is quite the piece; a piece that is oh so statement but oh so understated all the same when combined with such a slouchy, oversized fit.
To balance out the proportions I opted for my favourite leather trousers and killer Acne Studios boots, accessorising simply with a skinny scarf and statement rings.

x M

Follow

Labels: