Almost Famous











Coat- c/o Sister Jane, Tunic- ASOS, Choker- Suzywan Deluxe,  Necklace- c/o Jane Koenig, Jeans- ASOS, Boots- ASOS
PHOTOGRAPHY BY AMBER ROSE
Never has there been such a piece that has made me feel sassier in all my life.
PINK faux suede, lined with shearling and laced with the sassiest most seventies-esque mongolian faux fur I have EVER seen!

Yeah, excuse me while I go and make out with my coat... Weird?... Sorry bout it, but honestly, I'm having THE biggest love affair!

It's one of those pieces that as soon as you slip your arms into the sleeves, you feel like a different person. Transported to another era, specifically the seventies and hanging out with rock stars... Definitely not the reality and  I'm definitely just prancing around in 2015's London drizzle, but you catch my drift.

My love *ahem* I mean, my coat, is by one of my all time favourite brands Sister Jane; a brand after my own heart... They love all things sixties and seventies with every single collection they do (And trust me, they do a heck load of collections) having a serious nod to one of the very special style eras.
I was lucky enough to style a lookbook for them last season and it was so interesting to hear all about their design processes and their sources of inspiration, making me fall in love with the brand that little bit more... Then they brought out this coat and we might as well go get married...

x M

Follow

Labels: