Slow Fridays














Shirt- Megan x ASOS Tops, Sunglasses- RayBan, Jeans- c/o Levi's, Trainers- c/o Lacoste via ASOS
Photography by Miles Drury

Slow Fridays really are what it's all about.
A morning catching up with one of the most awesome guys around, Miles Drury, who is also pretty nifty with a camera (he works for ASOS dontcha know) and sitting in the winter sunshine over coffee and pastries... Just lavly.

For such an occasion I donned my fave piece from my Megan x ASOS Tops collection, this belted shirt in khaki suede. It's an absolute dream of a piece and a piece that I have no doubt will be gracing my back throughout the winter. It works so well with my leopard print boots, black biker boots and even better when your footwear choice is the perfect hue of metallic awesomeness...

After being a bit of a meanie to my feet at LFW I gave them a much deserved rest in the latest addition to my trainer collection, the Lacoste Showcourt in Silver. I'm really loving this fashion-forward take on the classic Lacoste Showcourt, with the much coveted metallic finish AND of course they are insanely comfortable and for that, my feet are truly thankful.

x M


Follow

Labels: