MY OWN COLLECTION! #MeganxASOSTops

Megan x ASOS Top
Megan x ASOS Tops
Megan x ASOS Tops
Megan x ASOS Tops
Megan x ASOS Tops

Megan x ASOS Tops
Megan x ASOS Tops
Megan x ASOS Tops
Megan x ASOS Tops
Megan x ASOS tops
Megan x ASOS Tops
Megan x ASOS Tops

So this is VERY exciting indeed and I cannot believe I'm saying this but... Here we have my very own 10 piece collection with ASOS!
I'm super excited to share this with you all as it's something I've been working on for a very long time indeed and the fact it's finally online is a dream come true.

The collection is a 10 piece collection of tops all designed and picked with my personal love of the sixties and seventies involved. As you can see we have lots of suede, shirting, fringing, high necks and prints, all the things I am absolutely loving for AW15.

I worked with the buying and design team at ASOS to create a capsule collection of tops that I personally adore and that cater for every occasion, from casual days with friends, to girlie nights out there is something for everyone!
And as you can see, I modelled it all myself too, which was very scary indeed, but I'm actually pretty happy with how my awkward self came out... Lets just excuse the mannish walk I seem to have adopted whilst on the catwalk though shall we...

You can check out the collection with the links above and I can't wait to hear what you all think of it.

x M

Follow

Labels: