Festival Style with #CATFESTIVALDIARIES








Sunglasses- RayBan c/o Red Hot Sunglasses, Shirt- ASOS, Skirt- c/o Urban Outfitters, Boots- c/o CAT Footwear


Well isn't this a blast from the beautiful past. These shots have me pining for this weekend SO BAD! Oh what a weekend it was, spent at Latitude Festival, in the sunshine with some of my fave bands and with some bloody fabulous company (you can check out my lil Latitude round up right here)

I was lucky enough to be sent to Latitude by the wonders at CAT Footwear, and they kindly kitted me out in these pretty awesome metallic boots of dreams.
In my opinion, the ultimate festival shoe and surprisingly extremely easy to work into my usual style.

I have a funny feeling these beauties will be coming along with me on many festivals to come!

x M

P.S apologies for the rather uncoordinated posing here... I may have been on Cider number 6 of the day...

Labels: