NEW IN; NowSeen Rings







Rings- c/o NowSeen
I have a HUGE collection of jewellery, my several jewellery boxes are filled with the most weird and wonderful pieces that I just can't get rid of, regardless of the fact I don't wear half of it anymore.
Recently I've gone all minimal in my jewellery approach, a neck full of dainty necklaces, a simple set of stud earrings and hands scattered with the most beautifully simple, yet stunning rings.

The latest, and most favourite additions to my ring collection (the biggest part of my jewellery collection) are these absolutely stunning silver band rings by NowSeen.
NowSeen have the most beautiful range of simple jewellery that ticks all of my jewellery boxes in one quick swoop, the perfect and simplest way to add some interest to any look.

If it's gorgeous statement, yet super minimal jewellery that you're after then I'd deffo check out NowSeen pronto, although, be warned, you won't leave empty handed...

x M

Labels: ,