Nana Judy








Hat- ASOS (old), Sweatshirt- c/o Nana Judy, Trousers- Joseph, Shoes- c/o Dune
PHOTOGRAPHS c/o AMBER ROSE
Ever since I've been writing this blog, all of THREE YEARS (what the!?) I've been a big advocate for boy meets girl dressing. It's still a big fash formula of mine, one I like to adhere to when styling both myself and for my job.
Theres something seriously contemporary about combining feminine finishings with masculine cuts, which nicely brings me on to this gorgeous sheer lace sweatshirt by Nana Judy, a new Australian brand just about to touch down in the UK.
The lady like lace, combined with the boyish slouchy sweatshirt shape and mannish tailored trousers gets my boy meets girl formula spot on. Accessorised, in the only way I know how, with a statement shoe and hat combo.

Now this is my kinda lazy weekend look.

x M

Labels: