Take 10: Basket Weave with Timberland









Sunglasses- c/o Red Hot Sunglasses, Jacket- Rokit Vintage, Tshirt- Topshop, Dungarees- ASOS, Shoes- c/o Timberland

OH HEYYYYY first post as a member of Take 10, wahoooo!
This is super exciting for me as the Take 10 ladies, both past and present, are some of my all time fave bloggers so to have been asked to join is pretty darn exciting for me.
My first post as a part of this super cool group is with Timberland and these awesome basket weave sandals, cute right?

They have a real retro vibe to them which of course I love, and honestly they're seriously super duper comfy. As a wide footed kinda gal, sandals like this are not something I enter into lightly, so I am pleasantly surprised and pretty darn chuffed with just how comfortable they are.

A really versatile shoe, teamed here with super 'laxed dungarees, a slim fitting striped tee and a vintage suede jacket, they're the perfect shoes to add some girlie vibes to my rather boyish look.
I can't wait to rock them throughout the summer months with pretty dresses and A line skirts but for now, they're topping off looks just like this pretty darn well.

To see how the other Take 10-ers rocked their Timberlands just click the links below :)

x M

Shiny Thoughts / Anoushka Probyn / Burkatron / The Magpie Girl / Pages by Megan
Hi Fashion / Hands of Style / Love Cloth / Media Marmalade / Dearest Deer


Labels: