Lacoste Helaine












Hat- Topshop, Polo Neck- Primark (similar here & here), Jacket- ASOS, Jeans- ASOS, Trainers- c/o Lacoste, Watch- Marc Jacobs

There's something seriously chic and laid back about an all white look; a look that screams, yeah, I'm wearing all white and I don't care that an impending dusty bum, spilled coffee or make up smudge could ruin my crisp white look in a split second.
As a self confessed clumsy clogs and a lazy lil thang might I add, the first of the three is very likely indeed. I seem to trip over and into things, accidentally rub against the nearest wall and sit down in the dirtiest of places, so it's safe to say, this all white look was more of a greige shade by the end of the day...
But an all white look was the only option when rocking my brand spanking new Lacoste Helaine Runner in white, stocked at ASOS.com, bladdy gorgeous right?

Taking inspiration from the golf course, the Lacoste Helaine's chic silhouette is finished with impeccable detail for sophisticated yet easy-to-wear styles. I particularly love the woven fabric combined with suede which gives the trainer a bit of a retro vibe, which you know is always up my street, and I really love the subtle metal croc branding, making it the perfect summertime shoe.

Adding some contrast to my look with my usual turtle neck knit, a structured hat and a mannish watch, spring, I'm ready for ya!

x M




Labels: