Pussy Bowing






Coat- Monki via ASOS, Sunglasses- Saint Laurent c/o Red Hot Sunglasses, Dress- ASOS, Bow Tie- ASOS, Boots- Carvella c/o Shoeaholics

So as i've discussed a zillion times both on here and on my Instagram, I'm having a serious love affair with the 1970s right now. Although saying that, i'm keen to not look like a throw back or worse, like i'm wearing fancy dress; so a few strategic styling pieces are a must to bring a look into the twenty first century.

Denim is huge this season, as it is every season, but there is something about SS15 that has me pining for denim EVERYTHING!
This denim shirt dress is the perfect piece to style up in so many different ways and i'm really enjoying experimenting with it.
Here I teamed it with a pussy bow tie, to give it that retro touch and of course a must have round pair of era-appropriate sunglasses by Saint Laurent.
All topped off with this KILLER faux fur coat by Monki, with it's oversized shape AND A HOOD! I find it so tricky to find coats that look amaze and shelter my poor barnet from the rain, so this really is the one!

x M

Labels: