Oh Stan






Jacket- Zara, Jumper- Zara (old season, similar here), Polo Neck- Primark (similar here & here), Trousers- Joseph (similar here), Trainers- Adidas Originals c/o FootAsylum


It's no secret, that I am in love with a man, a man named Stan Smith!

Okay so not the man, more like the trainers named after the man but by jove i'm in love!
I now have three pairs of the classic trainers and I plan to continue my love affair with each and every update they release!

This particular pair from FootAsylum are my all time faves with the incredible zebra print detailing, it's absolute love; step on them, and you will receive a punch, as Will learnt... The hard way...
Unfortunately this particular style has now sold out, but FootAsylum have a seriously great selection of my fave trainers that you can check out right here.

I just find Stans the perfect trainer to pair with tailoring to really add a modern edge to any look (My all time fave look was this one featuring a pair of good ole Stans), as I did on Sunday, the perfect exploring attire; of course topped off with my favourite seventies coat of dreams, I mean it is surgically attached to my back afterall.

x M

Read a quick interview with me and FootAsylum to find out some more weird and wonderful facts about me and Stan here.

P.S No Will's were hurt in the making of this post.

Labels: