Happy New Year!!! Reflecting...

Coat- c/o Warehouse
So it’s 2015, how did that happen? And with a new year comes a lil reflection on the year just gone, partly for you guys, but mainly for me. I mean pagesbymegan was once called whatsnewpussycatt and was used as my own online diary, so lets strip it back and well, chat.

I remember at midnight last NYE, crying my little heart out, a little drunk, admittedly so, but I just didn’t think I could do it.
It, being my final year at university, I just had no faith in myself whatsoever. The final year of uni absolutely daunted me, I knew that I had my final major project, my dissertation AND my portfolio to nail and it just all felt a bit much.

Fast forward 6 months and it was all over and I was graduating the University of Huddersfield with a 2:1 in Fashion, Communication and Promotion, and most importantly with a job.

It’s funny how life can change, one minute I’m sitting in the library trying to wrap up my final major project and the next minute an email from my favourite brand drops into my inbox asking if I’d be interested in a new role.
The role of my dreams it turns out, and the rest, as they say is history.

I am now seven months in to my role as a Personal Stylist at ASOS and I couldn’t be more in love with my job. It’s everything I could ever want from a job, challenging, rewarding and different every single day! Sometimes I have to pinch myself that I am getting paid for doing what I do, it’s mental!

And with the new role, comes a whole new juggling act of full time work and blogging; something that has been a serious struggle of late. I don’t know if you guys have noticed (or at least I hope you haven’t) but I’ve kinda lost my blogging mojo, but that is something I WILL get back! I love my blog, my little space on the Internet to vent to you guys like this, and to hopefully inspire you through my styling.
I plan to get better; to write better, to style better and to create better and more varied content.
That’s where you guys come in, what would you like to see? What do you want to know? What would you like to learn? ANYTHING, do let me know, as much as this blog is mine, I want you guys to enjoy it, oh so badly, so please do let me know in the comments below!

2014, you’ve been good to me, 2015 you’re going to be even better (please) I’m going to have more fun, grow and LIVE! I feel like all my life I have had my future planned out, and I’m now realizing, the hard way I guess, that life is for living! I’m going to look after myself and think about myself a little more. I come first and I’m going to say YES to absolutely every opportunity that comes my way. I say it ALL the time in real life but, I’d rather regret doing something than not doing something!

Thanks for everything guys, seriously!
Peace out and Happy New Year!


 X M

Labels: