Dungas







Blouse- c/o Hawes & Curtis, Dungarees- Zara (sold out online, similar here & here)
Flares are beginning to take over my wardrobe. I now have a pair in pretty much every wash, with the latest to my collection being this uhhhmazing pair of flared dungarees. My absolute ultimate sale find of the season; I spied them for £70 full price in Zara just before Christmas and had my fingers crossed that they would find their way into the January sales, and that they did!

It's the absolute perfect piece to team with casual tees, polo neck jumpers and here, with an seriously stunning silk pussy bow blouse by Hawes & Curtis. With it's silk finish, dramatic pussy bow detailing and super slim fit, it fits underneath these super seventies flared dungas perfectly! If it's shirting you want then Hawes & Curtis are your guys!

x M

Labels: