BBB










Baker Boy Cap- ASOS, Coat- c/o House of Jam, Tshirt- ASOS, Jeans- c/o Urban Outfitters, Bag- Mullberry, Boots- c/o Public Desire

 BBB- aka The Baker Boy is BACK!
After a long summer apart, the baker boy cap and I are reunited and I couldn't be happier. The perfect addition to my head when the drizzle kicks in and the wind attacks my do (see here).
I teamed my beloved baker boy with my new fave coat by House of Jam; a super cool vintage boutique that seriously, seriously get it RIGHT! An absolute gem and seriously reminiscent of my babe Alexa Chung and her reems of leopard print loving outerwear.
This look is topped off nicely with my new fave boots by Public Desire. I've been after a pair of totally flat boots for a while now, and these satisfy both my need for comfort and for chunkyness... Just perfect!

x M


Labels: