NEW IN; Habitat Hare Cushions

 




Hare Cushions- c/o Habitat

Since moving into my own place, i'm constantly on the look out for little ways in which I can improve our home. As the weather gets colder, I gravitate towards soft furnishings as an easy way to add some warmth into our little flat, so I thought i'd share with you the latest addition to our bed with these super cute hare print cushions by Habitat, although they'd look totally awesome on a sofa.

I love that our bedroom is a complete contrast to our crazy and colourful living area (take a peek at this post here to see what i'm talking about) Our bedroom is calm and cool with a gorgeous palette of white, blue and soft grey, so these cushions are the perfect little addition to add some darker shades into our room, certainly ideal now it's a little colder.

Interior styling is something I am extremely passionate and inspired by so I thought it would be nice to start including some little additions to our flat one piece at a time, what do you lot think?
Do let me know if you'd like to see more, as personally, I do love a good nosey into my favourite bloggers homes.

x M







Labels: ,