Lunettes




Glasses- c/o Lunettes Kollektion, Bomber- ASOS White, Shirt- ASOS similar here & here, Jeans- ASOS, Boots- ASOS
Recently, I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair of spectacles to grace my face and give my eyes a well deserved break from the contact lens binge i've been putting them through since my trusty Ray Ban Wayfarers died a death :(

In steps Lunettes Kollektion and they're INCREDIBLE array of frames, you can choose almost any shape under the sun in a variety of different shades and finishes. I went for the Erich in shade swimming brown and I couldn't be more chuffed with them. The colour looks really great against by brown hair and the shape is just the right amount of geek chic for me!

I teamed my new specs with my new favourite teddy bear coat! How unreal is the bomber please? That is all.

x M

P.S apologies for ALL of the ASOS product, I work there, so it's hard chuno!?

Labels: ,