TOMBOY is the NEW BLACK!












Coat- c/o Missguided, Sweatshirt- c/o Rock On Ruby, Jeans-Topshop, Bag- ASOS,  Sunglasses- c/o Red Hot Sunglasses, Shoes- Zara similar here

Camel coats, you just can't beat them, a nice update to the typical black coat that work pretty much with everything, the way in which your fave black number would.
The camel coat in question is by Missguided and it's an absolute belter. A gorgeous teddy texture and an incredible fit; I sized up to get that mannish silhouette which I think it does pretty darn well.

Keeping cosy with this uhhhmazing slogan sweatshirt that I designed with the ever so lovely Rock on Ruby girls. I spotted this slogan at fashion week and just NEEDED to have my own. Rock on Ruby did not disapoint with their super snuggly sweats and perfect motif's i'm beyond obsessed!

x M

Labels: