Oh London...











Jacket- c/o House of Trendella, Tshirt- c/o Missguided, Jeans- ASOS, Socks- ASOS, Shoes- c/o Pretty Little Thing
I've been in London now for around three months and I am seriously loving it. In the past when i've been in London interning for three months at a time i've found the whole experience seriously lonely, so I was more than dubious when ASOS came-a-knocking and I just couldn't say no to upping sticks and moving to the capital.
Thankfully my amazing boyfriend got a job the day after I got the okay from ASOS and he came along with me. We have a seriously cute flat (flat tour coming soon) and my beautiful sister Faye is staying with us for the year while she interns as a buyer at ASOS also...how perfect has this all worked out!?

Living in North London is beyond perfect, we're just so well connected to everything and I couldn't be happier; but when i'm feeling a little bit lost or homesick I like to walk up to the Archway bridge and just take in the amazing view. I can see all of The City; The Gherkin, The Shard and it's a nice reminder that i'm in one of the most exciting cities in the world and I am truly, truly thankful to be here doing what i'm doing.

x M

Labels: