Grid








Coat- c/o Pretty Little Thing, Dress- Primark, Bag- ASOS, Shoes- DKNY c/o Daniel Footwear
So in my book there is not really any colour combination that beats a good old black & white get up. There is something really timeless about rocking a monochrome look, and it's personally a colour combo that I feel my best in.
A Saturday in work called for comfort so I threw on a Tshirt dress and my new uhhhmazing DKNY high-tops, literally thee most comfortable shoes ever AND they provide a wee bit of height, always good for a short arse like me!
A simple outfit made that little bit special with this incredible grid print duster coat, it really is something else and topped off with THAT bag... I promise I will invest in another bag very soon, it's just so God damn versatile.

x M

Labels: