Customised









Sunglasses- c/o Red Hot Sunglasses, Jacket- ASOS, Tshirt- c/o Rock On Ruby, Trousers- The Kooples via TK Maxx, Trainers- Adidas Stan Smiths via Schuh
A sunday afternoon getting lost in London; now thats what I call a good day out! Will and I headed to Notting Hill for a day of coffees, food and bargain hunting last Sunday and we had one of the best days we'd had in a long while.
My job at ASOS is sometimes quite unsociable and I have to work some weekends which is a bit of a bummer so when I get a weekend off we like to make the most of it!
A day exploring calls for my trusty and most comfortable trainers...my beloved Stan Smiths. Teamed with an oldie but a goodie, my Kooples trousers, a bargainous TK Maxx find...RESULT! And a slouchy tee, which I designed myself, you likey? I'm a massive Alexa Chung obsessive fan so it was only natural to include my favourite quote that just so happens to have been said by Chung herself. You can purchase my tee or design your own here at Rock n Ruby, as so many uhhhmazing bloggers before me have done.

x M

Labels: