Powder Hues







Top- ASOS, Trousers- ASOS, Bag- c/o Baia Bags, Sunglasses- c/o Red Hot Sunglasses, Sliders- Zara
Oh hey Megan the girl who doesn't like pastels yet who is dressed top to toe in powder blue...

Okay, to say i'm not a pastel fan may be a tad excessive as when combined with a masculine tailored trouser and a boxy high neck crop top I am most definitely converted. The perfect coord to team with my beautiful customised Baia bag...how beautiful!? Powder blue suede combined with patent taupe leather it is just perfection and I simply cannot stop looking at it. All topped off with my most prized possession...THE MIU MIU's; I am beyond in love with them, another item that I can't stop looking at; the perfect combination with their matte tortoise shell finish, blue tinted lens, rounded frame and chic gold detailing...ahhhh, excuse me while I go and stare at them...

x M

Labels: