The Company Blog Awards 2014!







Top & Trousers- Monki, Clutch bag- ASOS via Ex High Street, Shoes- New Look
So last night I went along to The Company Blog Awards, I was soso excited and it felt like I had been waiting YEARS for the night to arrive; finally it did and the sun was a shining and the fashionistas were out in force!
I met up with the lovely Abbie, Atosa, Hannah, Leanne and some other lovely ladies beforehand for a couple of bevvys before we made it across to the event.

Situated in East London we were transported to the Missguided Festival (Missguided were the sponsors of the night) and oh how amazing it was. A gorgeous roof terrace decked out with palm trees, deck chairs and a gorgeous BBQ with the added bonus of ICE CREAM! Inside the event I was surrounded by the most amazingly beautiful and seriously talented ladies it really was an honour to be up their with some of my all time favourite bloggers. The awards went by surprisingly quickly but it was amazing to see so many lovely ladies awarded for their hard work; and I even walked away with the Highly Commended Best Style Blog award...EEEK! I just could not believe it, I was up against some seriously tough competition so I was really not expecting to win anything so thank you all soso much for voting for me, it really has made my life :D

When choosing an outfit for this kind of thang it was a lot harder than expected, but I went for a gorgeous two piece by Monki and clashed it with some pink accessories and of course a statement lip. I ended up looking a little bedraggled by the time I arrived due to London humidity but hey, what can you do!?

The rest of the night was spent dancing, drinking and having a good ole chin wag with so many lovely people! I had the best night and was so honoured to be there and to actually win something OH SWEET LORD, thank you all sosos much once again :D

x M

Labels: ,