Dingle Dongle







Top- c/o Front Row Shop, Jacket- H&M, Jeans- Topshop, Shoes- Topshop (old)
Why hello there strangers, how the devil are ya? After around of week of nothingness, i'm temporarily back, armed with a dongle and 1GB of internet.
This is what I wore to work yesterday, a pretty relaxed look teaming my all time favourite print; the stripe, with busted knee jeans, leather and some killer stompers from last season! I was feeling rather experimental and opted for a bit of an up doo, how very daring of me ey!

Works going great, the official launch is happening next Monday, so do keep an eye out and come and chat with me over on ASOS.
So sorry this is so brief and probably a little bit erratic, i'm super duper busy and lord only knows when i'll next be posting but i'm really hoping to get back into the swing of things this week so please bare with me and stay tuned...

x M

Labels: