H&M LOVES MUSIC ROADSHOW...MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT PRESENTING!

On Friday I headed into my home town of Manchester to film with H&M for their H&M Loves Music Road Show.
I had the best day and it was so much fun trying something that I had never done before with a truly amazing team!
We stuck to the Northern Quarter, a super cool and eclectic area of Manchester and checked out some of my favourite spots such as Pop Boutique, Piccadilly Records and Afflecks Palace; If you're planning a trip to Manchester any time soon then the Northern Quarter is a MUST!

The H&M Loves Music Road Show has been hitting up major cities across the UK with a full day of goings on. The Manchester Road Show involved make overs, a DJ, Street Teamers handing out gift cards and a photo booth which I had all too much fun in...as you can see ^^

Anyway below is the video, I do hope you like it; it's something i'm really proud of and has even tempted me to perhaps set up my own YouTube channel....hmmmmm!

x M


Labels: ,