peacock






Beanie- H&M Kids (sale), Trench- H&M, Jumper- Gap (similar here), Clutch Bag- c/o Ex High Street, Jeans- Zara (sale similar here), Trainers- c/o Gola

Images by Portia Hunt.

A dreary Saturday morning in Manchester called for a spot of colour, and what better way to do it than with this incredible turquoise shade. A shade I absolutely adore, particularly in jewellery but not a colour I have experimented much with when it comes to clothing. That was until these two perfectly hued items came through my letter box a few weeks ago.
And oh what a match made in heaven they are; high-top trainers and a clutch bag are not two things that would normally go together, but in this case I think they're an opposite that definitely do attract in a juxtaposed kinda way. Oh and the fact that the trainers feature Liberty print and the clutch is pony skin, well yeah, that also helps.

x M

P.S If you'd like to nominate me in the Company Blog Awards, Best Personal Style Category, that would be the best thing evaaaa! You can do so here or by clicking the button in my side bar, Thank you :D

Labels: