Parisian








Trench- H&M, Vest & Culottes- c/o Urban Outfitters, Mules- ASOS (Last Season), Sunglasses- Primark
I mentioned on Instagram a few days ago now about my recent obsession with slogan tees, but more specifically slogan tees involving french vocabulary. The latest addition to my Parisian inspired wardrobe is this gorge little striped vest from Urban Outfitters, such a great piece to chuck on over the Summer period with almost anything. Teamed here with some really lightweight and loose-fitting culottes, again, by Urban Outfitters; all topped off with a sling back mule, a trench coat and some tortoise-shell round shades and I think i've got Parisian fashion down to a tee, or at-least a girl can hope!

x M

P.S If you read my blog and think I deserve it, it would mean the complete and utter world to me if you could nominate me for the Company Blog Awards, under the "Best Personal Style Blog- in Association with Missguided" category, you can do so here, or by clicking the badge in my side bar...Thank you :D

Labels: