COMPETITION TIME| Flannels Selection of Summer


Bag, Shoes, Bracelet- Flannels

Summer is fast approaching, people all over the country, myself included, are saying goodbye to their beloved knitwear and saying HOLLER to their floaty dresses, light-weight shirts and open toe shoes. Each year, I like to update my summer wardrobe with some key items, such as a bag, some statement jewellery and a good pair of heeled shoes, always by Gucci, HA, I wish!


Accessories are all well and good, but for me it's all about the clothing, so the guys over at Flannels, the one stop designer destination, have challenged you to finish my look by choosing an outfit to team with these killer accessories by Sophie Hulme, Mulberry and Gucci, using items from the Flannels website.
Then all you have to do is comment below with the links to the items you'd use to style with my must have Summer accessories to be in with the chance of winning the Flannels Summer Essentials; including a Kindle, Bumble & Bumble Hair products AND a gift voucher to spend at Flannels, HOW EXCITING!?

Be sure to check out the Flannels Blog here for some Summer look inspiration and make sure you get your entries in before Friday 25th April to be in with a chance of winning all of the goodies below.

Good Luck.

x M

**This is a Sponsored Post**

Labels: