OVAL OVOID







Beanie- H&M (sale), Jacket- c/o Front Row Shop, Dress (worn as top) c/o Missguided, Jeans- c/o Ark, Boots- Zara (last season), Scarf- H&M, Bag- Mulberry, Rings- various including c/o My Flash Trash

So these shots have confirmed something i've always really known but have tried not to think about too much ; and that is the fact my head is extremely oval shaped, like actually an egg with eyes...great!

Anyway, I unintentionally ended up repping the 1990's this weekend, not an era that I feel should be particularly "repped" but I did it anyway with this amazing plaid jacket by Front Row Shop. Teamed with the most amazing pair of Mom jeans ever by Ark.
In the past i've had a bit of a problem with Mom jeans, funnily enough I find them slightly too ovoid in shape, making my thighs look even bigger than they already are; but these babies by Ark are super high waisted so even me out a wee bit, which is always good, I mean I already have enough oval-ness with the shape of my head, oval thighs is just too much.

x M

Labels: