ELLE STYLE AWARDS WITH WAREHOUSE!

As fashion week ended last month, I was straight back to London for The Elle Style Awards which I was lucky enough to win with Warehouse! I took my gorgeous little Sister, Faye (follow her on Instagram here, she's one fashionable lady) and we literally lived the high life for the evening.
Checking into the Me Hotel on The Strand, I have never felt more amazing! The hotel is literally as good as it gets, the kind of place that would be filled with celebrities and the worlds wealthiest, it was absolute luxury and we could not believe our luck!

Warehouse kindly dressed me for the evening, so I went for this stunning lace lingerie dress and this absolutely incredible navy leather jacket, teamed with a pair of navy T-bar heels from Zara. We got to the awards and mingled with the likes of Cara Delevigne, Suki Waterhouse, David Gandy, Barbara Palvin, Emma Watson, Henry Holland and many many more. It was a truly awesome night and an experience I will never forget, I cannot thank you enough Warehouse!

x M

Labels: