Culotte Love In!

Culottes (similar here), Top, Bag- c/o Boohoo, Coat- ASOS (similar here), Boots- Zara (sale)
The shape of the season is undoubtedly the culotte, i've already acquired 3 pairs of the most coveted piece, and I am eyeing up atleast two more thanks to Lyndsey from Ropes of Holland & Hannah from A Fashion Fix, after their incredible LFW get ups.
This houndstooth pair by Boohoo are fabulously wide, and give a truly retro vibe, which of course I love. Made from a somewhat linen style fabric, they're super airy and perfect for the impending summer months.

I wore this look on Day 1 of LFW, after getting soaked in my Orla Kiely Suit, this was the perfect look to rock in the afternoon once the rain had cleared, thank the lord!Teamed with a high neck top, again by Boohoo, and finished off with a pop of colour in the form of my favourite Asos Coat.

x M

Labels: