Arty Farty


Hat- ASOS, Top- Zara, Jeans- ASOS, Bag- c/o Hey Sailor, Boots- c/o Boohoo


Theres a lot of primary colours about for Spring/Summer particular in this arty farty kind of way with brush strokes and a variety of abstract prints.  Initially I wasn't sure how I felt about it, particularly when Cara Delevingne came down the Chanel catwalk in THAT wig...no no no!
But when I spotted this gorgeous open back chiffon top in Zara, my head was most definitely turned, a great way to add a spot of colour to a predominantly monochrome wardrobe.

And how great does it look with this super cute handbag by Hey Sailor; and might I add, the perfect bag to fit my camera in, HUZZAH! Hey Sailor have some absolutely gorgeous pieces on their website, i'm currently eyeing up some of the beautiful illustrations for my room, so i'd deffo recommend checking them out for some quirky pieces.

The look is finished off with these faaabulous Ridley jeans by Asos, THEE most incredible boots of life, by Boohoo, Jeffrey Campbell EAT YO HEART OUT, the general reaction when people see these is "errrrm WOW" but I just cannot get enough of them!

brb i'm just going to go stare at them...

x M

Labels: