leo inserts


Dress- c/o Hedonia
Leather Jacket- H&M (instore)
Bag- Forever 21
Shoes- Warehouse (super duper old)

How utterly stunning is this dress. Another piece I intend to wear ALOT over the christmas period, the perfect LBD for the party season.
In a gorgeous thick wool with the most stunning silver and black leopard print inserts on the neck and on the hem, such a lovely touch which really spices up a classic black dress.
If you're on the hunt for that special party dress then I would seriously reccommend Hedonia, I have added this and this to my christmas wish list, and if they weren't enough to convince you, the fashion goddess Rosie Fortesque is a big fan...SOLD!

x M

Also I have created a survey here to significantly help with my Final Major Project to get my degree in fashion, if you could fill it in I would be eternally greatful, it's only 9 questions are really simple I promise.THANK YOU!

Labels: