I wish...

Fedora- Topshop (old)
Dress- c/o Bank Fashion
Mesh top- c/o Bank Fashion
Bag- Primark
Boots- c/o So you shoes

If you can't already tell, i'm crying. Well not physically but inside i'm crying a lot, A LOT! Crying because I wasn't one of the chosen ones to attend Glastonbury this weekend. Crying because instead of being at Glastonbury, beer in one hand, sleeping bag in the other, I am stood in my garden wearing what I would have liked to have been wearing, had I been at Glastonbury.
If this isn't a sad state of affairs then I don't know what is...

Anyway enough of my sulk and back to the clothes. This dress by Bank Fashion pretty much fits the bill for festival fashion, floral, monochrome, lightweight with maximum swirlability, perfect for dancing in the sun (or more aptly rain)
I love a good layering ensemble so I teamed it with a touch of mesh, a fedora and these fabulous tassled biker boots by soyoushoes, nothing says festival fashion to me like a good bit of fringing!

x M

Labels: , , , , ,