Half Tints & a Bomber

Floral Bomber Jacket- Topshop (SALE)
Sunglasses- ASOS
Black Tshirt- Primark
White Shirt- Topshop
Leather Shorts- Topshop
How amazing are these sunglasses from Asos? They remind me of the ever beautiful, ever lusted after Chanel half tints, but for a teeny weeny fraction of the price, £10, shhhhhh.
I saw this tshirt in Primark at the weekend and, as an avid lover of all things New York related, I just had to have it, teamed with a crisp white shirt a black floral embossed bomber jacket, leather shorts and black patent loafers and I have my usual statement look.

Y'all likey?

I'd quite like to share something rather exciting with all you lovely lot...

So this weekend I had some wonderful news. I was sitting in the sunshine with a glass of wine with my lovely boyfriend, when he recieved a rather exciting email. One of his tracks had been played on BBC introducing...EEEEK! It is safe to say he was extremely excited and I was obviously buzzing! We rushed home to listen and it is just amazing, I am so proud of you Will!
Fancy a listen check it out here (1hr34) If you like what you hear, why not download his EP for free here? Or take a nosey at his latest music video here.

Okay enough plugging, I'm just a very proud girlfriend OKAY?!?

x M

Labels: , , ,